Tuesday 21 February 2012

And so it begins....

So here goes...

Please don't expect any dramatic prose or Noble Prize winning literature (or even Red Top fare for that matter) as I am not a journalist of any sorts. I barley managed to make my uni essays legible but I thought this would be the natural evolution of my online activity. 
I've been known to have the odd dalliance with witty banter and even the occasional rant on my Twitter feed so I thought I'd turn these into more lengthy examples of my verbal diarrhoea. So this is my disclaimer to set out the reasons for doing this and a little hint for you on what you can expect. Apologies in advance for any offence caused

My posts will be quite varied at this stage as I'm unsure of what I am going to be best writing on but I will have a smattering of topics from; 
  • General goings on in my Life and the escapades that I get up to. 
  • Beauty product reviews, but more specifically the (free) samples that I hunt down to try
  • Random Rants : These will either be about my current pet peeve or based on a current event
I have often been praised for my frankness by my girlfriends and colleagues in relation to their dilemmas and life's woes but I can verge on fairly scathing sometimes so please bare with me. I'm also hoping to tackle a few difficult topics so please don't expect in any way a typical girly girl response to some things (this I am not), and of course because some topics need a level of in depth analysis of even its scary bits. Lets break a few taboos!!!

I also may mention my friends and the dear people in my life from time to time, however depending on the severity of the story (even if it is pant wettingly hilarious!!), I may change their names as to protect their dignity. lol. Let's hope I get a few of these into the mix. lol. 

You may also hear now and again but a mysterious and all together strange character called "Blokey", and the trials and tribulations that his existence may cause me after our recent furore into being "official". I will try and keep these brief as even I get bored of the triviality of my boyfriend ramblings. 

- So this is my manifesto so to speak - 

Please feel free to share, comment or even start a debate (civilised version of an argument). Happy to receive feedback and suggestions. 

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment