Monday 5 March 2012

My Thoughts: Rituals Zensation foaming shower gel

Hello Peeps. 

I received this out of my first ever furore into 'Beauty Boxes' and it was the full size item (200ml) I had got in the box. At first I was bit non-plussed about this item. I looked at its simple but maybe poncy packaging and even took into account the retail price of the item and almost excluded from my mind as a product that I would ever buy with my own pennies. I also remember this type of product coming out a few years ago as the new big thing in shower gels so just thought it was an out dated fad.

Oh boy was I wrong.


Packaging and Smell:
Firstly it smells delightful. The bottle indicates it a mix of organic rice milk and cherry blossom, but it can described and fresh but slightly (ever so slightly) floral. So plus points already. The bottle is a metal canister with a matte finish and a squirty nozzle. I actually like the feel of the bottle, weird I know as its just packaging right.

Application/Ease of Use:
I used this while in the bath.. (would of loved to have used it in a shower but mine is so poor in terms of pressure there is no point :(  joys of renting ) and it came out as a cloudy grey gel to start and then started to foam when it hit my skin. The foaming action is amazing and I had to use rarely anything to get a full coverage of my body. I will warn you when you do squirt it out it has a habit of going quite mad and wanting to shoot itself across the bathroom but this just brings some hilarity to the situation.

Results: 
Now this left my skin feeling brilliant, soft and hydrated. After using this I didn't even feel like I needed to use moisturiser it was that good. Also a plus side to its foaming texture is I double it up as a cleanser and also as a shaving foam when it comes to my twice weekly purge of my horrible black fuzz. So win win on the double up.

If not to go on and on about how much I love this product I have been using it ever since I got it which was some time in January... even more proof of its lasting power.

I can't remember the price of this but I have heard its on special in Debenhams so I will definitely be hot footing it down there to stock up on more. Amazeballs.

Later peeps. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment