Tuesday 3 April 2012

Haul: MUA #1

Hello Peeps, 


Well have I have said in a previous post, I have gone a bit mad on the MUA website recently, and the postie delivered a lovely little package this morning. I just can't get enough of their products. They provide you with lovely shiny things for most of the time just a 'pand' (Pound in South East London accent.) I have been writing quite a few posts recently... one may reason being I am between jobs at the moment so languishing on the sofa waiting for that amazing career to come and knock at my front door. And also because I want to get these written before Blokey is back... Haven't seen each other for 2 weeks and then he's off on a rugby tour so I will be quiet for a few days. Anywhoo. 

Let's see what I got. 

Hmmm as you can see I did get quite a bit. I'm not going to review all of this now but I have done some swatches and I just wanted to show you some of my new shiny things. 

Eyeshadow Palette - Starry Night £4:Trio Eyeshadow- Chocolate Box
Swatches are made anti-clockwise - £2.50
I am really looking forwards to using these. I picked up the Chocolate Box trio which everyone has been raving about, and also another palette. So lot's of colourful fun soon. And probably lots of 'What have you put on your face' expressions from Blokey. eh.

Nail Varnish - U Rok : I Want U : U & I : I <3U - £2.00 each
Nail Varnish: Shade13 + 16 - £1 each
Ok, had another little nail varnish splurge as well. I had to finish my Love hearts collection as the other two I have are so amazing. Although the U ROK shade is very similar to the Love U 24/7 one I have. Also picked some up from their normal range as to start this collection.

Lipstick: Shade 5 -£1
 
This was a bit of a shock when I got it. Its a very nude pale pink, but it has a slight gold shimmer running through it. This wasn't seen on the swatches on the website, but I am not complaining. Loves a bit of sparkles. A sheerish application.




Lipstick: Shade 4 - £1

I was hoping for a very thick matt bright pink. It is bright pink but it took quite a few layers to get this strength of colour. with all of these lipsticks it is very moisturising though so happy with that.

3 in 1 eXtreme Contour - eye pen - Black - £1.50
This was my 'I will just add this as an extra buy' really. I do need a new black eyeliner. I am currently using a Rimmel one but it doesn't have much staying power or pay off in colour, also end up smudging across my face by the end of the day. I've only swatched it but fairly impressed. It's not very dark in shade but I will have to see how it is on my eyes. But I do love the fact that it was so easy to get the different line thicknesses. Liner is not my forte at all, so maybe this will help me to keep within the lines.

Ok so this is all I have bought (for now). I do apologise if the layout of this post is a bit shoddy. I wanted to include as many pics as possible so you could all have a look. 

If you have any questions about these products or any specific ones you would like me to review please let me know and I will prioritise on that product. 

Later peeps. xxx


p.s Blokey is back tonight for 2 days so I better get a shifty on and do the housework. *sweep it all under the bed* He will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment